30 Aug 8 Awe Inspiring Lessons of Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga teacher training is a formal education about the art and science of balancing posture, relaxation, learning technique to strengthen body system, and for benefit of masses.
The training will give you certificate, and insights into Yogistic practices. This will help you in sharing the knowledge of yoga to others. Yoga training for teachers is a life changing course, and despite the big claim, it’s absolutely necessary.
What you learn from yoga teacher training?
It’s an inward journey to discover self; it focuses on harnessing your interest for Yogistic practices, perfecting your yoga skills, and awareness of the ancient healing. However, a yoga course deals with many aspects too.
- You will know your body: Yoga gives insight into how your body feels, what your body experience, and what your body wants. It’s a good way to learn physiology. It also makes your body in harmony with mind and soul.
- Conscious about Injury: As yoga teaches you the alignment of body, it makes your aware about every aspect of your body. So, you are more conscious about your body, and avoid injury of any sort. You will do everything with more concentration, whether it be walking, running, skiing, and stay strong.
- Strengthening of Body: As you enter into a rigorous session of ‘balancing posture, focus, concentrating, relaxing and controlling breathe’ you attain new vigor. This vigor is strengthened and stretched to give you physically strong body. Your yoga teacher training makes you mentally, physically and emotionally stronger.
- New Relationships: You will come across many people, while teaching and training. You will share a special bond with your students and every time you will learn something new about human essence. This will make you more mature as a nurturer.
- Deep Practice: The longer you practice, the more perfect you become. The teacher training takes you to a world of yoga, where you will focus on detail, longer practice session, and new level of consciousness. So, every time you will perfect your Yogistic skill and become master in expressing postures.
- Heightening of Spiritual Practices: Yoga practice makes you more spiritual with every passing day. Yoga sutras make you chant mantras, practice meditation, and focus on harmony of three doshas of your body. Thus, you can easily connect with your ‘conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious’. Therefore, yoga training will give you more chance to be spiritual in life.
- Discovery of your Mind: Yoga will make your mind composed, calm and clear. Thus, you will be able to concentrate, practice deep meditation, and focus in asanas. Therefore, while delivering lecture, training and presentation you will be stronger mentally. Things will come easily to you, and confidence will be oozing. Also you will learn the art of controlling emotions, directing mind, channelizing thoughts and know the secrets of how mind works.
- Connect to Self: Yoga by strengthening your body, heightening your spirituality, and controlling your mind gives the ability to connect to self in a more meaningful way. Your senses will be active, conscious, and deeper as an individual. Thus, yoga training will make you a confident individual.
So, it’s imperative to go for certified yoga teacher training course from the best of yoga institute like ‘Diya Yoga’.