15 Feb Attain the Chakra Journey to Open the Pathway of a Successful Spiritual Life
Yoga is the procedure to meet the divinity and the actuality of the Almighty. This procedure has different levels. Those are really tough to follow though anyone can perform the basic level. Those, who intend to attain spirituality, they have to know about the body, mind and their connections. This theory tells that are seven chakra fields in the human bodies that control the wishes, needs, desires, growth, and developments of the human body and the soul. These chakras are the connection points of the body and the soul, which realize the divinity with its divine aura. Here we are going to have the chakra journey to know about them in brief.
- The seven chakras in its true forms: Here are the seven of these that plays a vital role in the higher plane of the Yoga practices. They are required in the following spirituality.
- Muladhara: It is the prime of all chakras. It controls are the main and basic foundation of the body. It arises the basic bodily needs like hunger, thirst, money requirement etc.
- Adhisthana: It is the one that centers the creativity in a human being. It takes the controls of the arts, sexuality etc.
- Manipura: It centers its focuses on the transformation of the activities. It enables human beings to take necessary steps at the respective moments.
- Anahata: It is the fourth one of all the seven. This one is the conjunction point of the body and mind. It correlates the mind and the body along with the spirituality and emotions. It is required to lead a spiritual life that demand concentration in the self.
- Visuddha: This is the fifth one of the entire chakra journey. It controls the virtues in a person that helps to practice the following of the ways of truth. In some way, it is related to the spiritual consciousness also.
- Ajna: This one controls the virtual features in a human being, like imagination power, attainment of the wisdom, and the realization of the truth. This is extremely important in the purification of the soul that is required in the spiritual journey as well.
- Sahasrara: This one is essential to establish a relationship between the higher plane of the self that comes from the attainment of the higher levels of Yoga practices.
In this way, the chakra journey is so essential to know about and attain fulfillment in spiritual life.