Why I need a private yoga teacher?
Private instructions can be beneficial for all types of yoga practitioners. Beginners, advanced and with therapeutics needs, practitioners can go consciously deeper in feelings of well being from spending one-on-one time with an experienced yoga teacher. These kind of sessions allow teachers and students to build working relationships while working on specific needs and co-creating a practice that addresses individual goals. Private instructions can be one of the best way to begin, return or advance your experience with yoga.
Benefits of Private Yoga Classes
Similar to personal fitness trainer a private yoga teacher designs a class specific to the needs of students. These private instructions give you the opportunity to experience a class designed to your body, your abilities and your goal. Private instruction lets you work on what makes sense for you at your own pace and at a time that is convenient for you. Private class helps you to create a strong foundation, move out of pain, practice safer, master the postures and ultimately guides you to a better understanding of the practice of yoga.
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- You are a beginner and want to learn correct postures without getting intimidated or feeling nervous by group setting.
- You want to deepen your practice and work towards specific goals (e.g. balance, stamina )
- Working on specific issues ( tight heaps, ham string, back bands)
- you have health issues ( arthritis, depression, insomnia) or injuries ( knee, shoulder, back)
- You want to develop meditation or yoga practice that you can do at home
- You want to increase your mental focus.
- You would like to incorporate yoga in your weight-loss or strength training program.
- If you are a company and want to improve the quality of presence of your workers also semi private (small group of people) class
With private instructions, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments designed to your individual needs.
- Schedule a private or semi-private(Group of family or friends) instruction session.
- Lesson Location: In-Studio, Off-Site and Skype
- Schedule a Private or Semi-Private Instruction Session