17 Jan Guide: Hatha yoga teacher training – Benefits & Concepts
Conceptualization of Hatha Yoga:
Hatha Yoga is originated from two words “ha and tha”. Ha means sun and Tha means moon; hatha yoga therefore shows the translation of union or yoga practice that brings union of pairs of the opposite.
Hatha yoga from Sanskrit translation also mean forceful yoga; the reason being it requires lot of physical power, efforts, and energy. Hatha yoga is very popular in west, and many concepts of hatha yoga exist.
According to Indian tradition hatha yoga consist of higher octave yogic traditions, which form one of the four main pillars of tantra yoga. Hatha yoga focuses on asanas and pranayama. Thus its aim is to master the practice of postures and control one’s breath.
These, hatha yoga fundamentals leads to “opening of chakras, healing of inner imbalances, concentration of mind, strengthening of soul and finally energizing of nadis”.
Objectives of Hatha Yoga:
Hatha yoga objectives are focused on subtle strengthening of channels and dealing with the eight limbs of yoga.
- Sense of Withdrawal (Pratyahara)
- Concentration (Dharana)
- Dhyana (Meditation
- Samadhi (Balance)
Opting for Hatha yoga teacher training Goa with Diya yoga will help you learn the two main fundamentals of Hatha yoga as a teacher. The first objective is to practice meditative technique and work on perfecting postures (asanas) regularly. The second objective is to attain harmony between “body, mind, and soul”. These all objectives of opening the nadis are significant lesson for any yogi, who wants to be a teacher.
What are the benefits of learning or practicing Hatha Yoga?
- Weight Management: Hatha yoga is one of the best practices, which involves lot of physical efforts, leading to loss of weight. Thus, weight management of body, retains good health.
- Relaxation: Hatha yoga focuses on opening of channels and blockage in nadis. Thus, it’s very imperative in helping to provide stress relief, relaxation of mind, and detoxifying internal system.
- Channelizing of Energy: It develops systematic flow of energy and channelize pranayama to activate our chakras. Thus, helping us to attain higher consciousness.
- Swiftness: This yoga form helps to increase flexibility of our body and strengthens our joint bones.
- Strengthening of Body: This yogic practice also focus on strengthening of our muscles, improving balance, and overall muscle toning.
- Concentration: Any yoga has profound effect over mental peace or relaxation, when it comes to hatha yoga the overall effect is also witnessed in one’s ability to focus.
- Circulation: It helps in increase blood flow, strengthening of circulatory system, and reducing cardio attack.
- Feeling: It helps in making one happy, mirthful, and frisky in life. A life of casual occasion and immense joy.
These, benefits are just tip of an iceberg, there’s more to read, learn, explore, and practice. Another distinctive way of making one reach super consciousness is to practice yognidra .
Brief Insight into Yoga Nidra:
- Nidra yoga is a sleepless sleep
- Yognidra is the state between awake and sound sleep
- It connects your conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious
- It is helpful in fighting stress, mental disorder, depression, and weakness of soul
- It cools down or relaxes your body post hatha yoga. It brings a soothing effect to your body, after intense heat and release of energy
- It also makes one rest and experience profound sleepless state
- It’s real yogic form to bring harmony between your body, mind, and spirit
- The only way one can reach higher awareness and one’s soul can transcend to higher plane
Hatha yoga teacher training is best for every people who are inclined to yoga, or want to be professional yoga teacher.