Yoga Nidra is the yoga of awareness of sleep. In this lie the secret of self – healing.
Yoga Nidra is a pratyahara technique in which, the distractions of the mind are contained; and the mind is relaxed.
The above quote is a reflection of ancient saints’ knowledge of harnessing the human mind, body, and ultimately elevating one’s soul.
Yoga is a way to freedom; and Nidra Yoga is a process of looking into your soul and awakening your hidden potentials.
Point to Remember:
Practicing a single hour of ‘Nidra Yoga’ under the guidance of an expert yogi is as restful as 4 hours of conventional sleep.
Be it insomnia or be it mental anxiety; from depression to mental blocks – all can be treated by daily investing 1 dedicated hour to self – healing with ‘Nidra Yoga’…
COVID – 19 is a curse to modern society, but it did open the world to rethink the aspect of holistic healing. Lockdown is not over, nor does it seem to be completely withdrawn in the coming months.
Make hay while the sun shines; so it is your best time to get enrolled for yoga Nidra training at ‘Diya Yoga’ center focused in imparting the aspects of ‘learning how to give a session to group and individual and kids’ at the same time.
Good News for Yoga Aspirants: Learn Yoga online, irrespective of your location;
just you need is a good internet connection, to join the live session by ‘Meera’ the yoga master with over 20 years of experience.
Features of Online Yoga Nidra Classes:
- Online Yoga Nidra training
- Includes 6-Days course of Online Transformative Yoga Nidra live sessions
- The weekly course focused on learning about the philosophy lessons of Yoga Nidra
- Lifetime Access to Video Lectures on Nidra Yoga Training
- Lessons on Yoga Nidra Practice, poses, and steps
- Group Sessions to interact and understand the stages of Yoga Nidra
- Online Access to 4 live sessions with Meera learning various aspects of Nidra Yoga
- 3 Hours daily access to lessons discussing on how to render group and individual Nidra sessions
- Unlimited access to community of Nidra Yoga teachers and yogis
- Get reviewed and feedback by expert yoga teachers
- Special offer for early birds and discount of €50
- Join the course in €450* only and get an extra discount on the course fee
- Enter into a journey of spiritual practice and advanced training sessions
Benefits of Online Yoga Nidra Classes:
- Replenishment of Body
- Healing from Trauma
- Mitigation of Stress and Anxiety
- Helpful for Chronic Pains
- Relief During Menstruation
- Connection with Inner self
- Improved Focus
- Better Sleep & Cured Insomnia
- Healthy State of Mind and state of being
The best part of ‘Yoga Nidra is savasana’ as it is just not to lying down. In-state of savasana your mind will be quite, awaken, and silent. While your soul will visualise, speak, and transcendence.
The wonderful, powerful, tranquil, and soul discovering the process of ‘Yoga Nidra by Meera’, is a few clicks away – Register and Experience a never before journey of yogic thoughts and bliss.