Yoga Nidra ~ you cannot always control what goes outside; but you can always control what goes inside…
The philosophy of Yoga is simple, yet fulfilling; it says “inhale the future and exhale the past”. Yoga is a science, with a mystic core; healing effects and transformational outlook.
Its 5000 years old! Its origin can be traced back to the days when ‘Gods lived amongst humans’; epics were written and human civilizations came to existence.
Yoga has many forms, asanas, practice module, learning medium, and benefits. One truly engrossed in the art, science and sociology of Yoga; knows its value. One such form of Yogistic practice is known as “Nidra Yoga technique”.
Yoga Nidra is a process of cooling your body, to attain self-realization and going into a Yogistic sleep. This yogic practice is a state of mind, soul, and body between sleep and being awake.
Being conscious and involved in this ultra-materialistic world, cannot guarantee self-realization; neither it’s possible when one’s sleeping. For self-realization one needs relaxed mind, body comfort, and serenity of soul.
Words of a Yoga Trainer & Teacher:
While doing yoga nidra, one is generally comfortable, relaxed; but no one wants to sleep. It’s the time, when you enjoy the process of self-realization.
Are you searching for self-discovery, you seeking to focus hard, trying to unlock the hidden talents, does you want to realize your creative best?
- Yoga Nidra is your solution
- Don’t miss a chance to rejuvenate self, recreate your wishes, unlock your potential, and strengthen your mind – Learn yoga nidra technique from experts at ‘Diya Yoga’
- Join the Nidra Yoga course by Diya Yoga – Know the techniques, asanas, chakras, yogic anatomy, understanding the fundamentals of practice, how to teach yoga to group of students, certification of trained yoga practitioner – Much more to unlock… hurry!
- Sign up today and book now “Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Program”
- Location and Venue – Goa: Las Vegas of East
Synopsis: What you learn from yoga teacher training for program?
- You learn to align mind, body and soul into one
- You will be able to create a harmony between ‘Conscious – Sub-Conscious & Unconscious’
- Benefit with inner transformation and soul transcendence
- Get a practical know how on ‘enhancing mental stimulation, inner joy, state of happiness, emotional well-being and physical strength’
- How teach others and apply resolution during sessions
- Mastering the art of relaxation, breathing, and yoga nidra technique
- Learn the benefits of this yoga practice and technique
- Certificate of completion
Benefits of Yoga Nidra:
- Deep rest
- Control of body heat
- Deep sleep
- Holistic healing
- Strengthening of mind, body and soul
- Emotional toughening
- Psychological firmness
- Improvement of reasoning power
- Increase in memory
- Enhancing focus & concentration
- Eliminating negative thoughts
- Filled with positive attitude
- Strengthening of immune system
- Anti-aging and boost vigor